Saturday 6 October 2012

September Favourites 2012

I can't believe it is October already. I mean seriously, where the heck does time go?


I was planning on doing a face of the day tomorrow but I also forgot that I had a dentist appointment today for gum surgery! My mouth is still numb right now but I have a feeling this is going to swell up. 


Anyway, onto my September favourites!

Left to right: La Roche-Posay 'Effaclar A.I.' - £9.19 from Boots; La Roche-Posay 'Effaclar' - £10.21 from Boots; La Roche-Posay 'Effaclar Duo' - £13.00 from Boots

I will be doing a separate review on all these products when I get back from my holiday and have used these a bit more. However, I know I love the Effaclar Duo already because the bottle in the picture is my second bottle!! An empties post will also be up fairly soon!


Clinique 'All About Eyes' - £24.00 from Boots (This is a 7ml sample from a Clinique promotion)

This is my second 7ml sample which I got from the Clinique promotions which they do fairly regularly.  I love this eye cream because I feel like it makes my dark circles fade dramatically which I love! I was considering purchasing the full size tub of this at the airport however I think I want to try out a few different eye creams before I do.


Gold Bow Earrings - Part of a multipack from Primark

I can't remember exactly how much the multipack of earrings was from Primark however I think it was about £3 for 12 pairs of earrings which is a steal in my opinion. I loved wearing these throughout the month of September and I am loving wearing them this month too. I think they are so cute and add a bit of delicacy to any outfit!


Sally Hansen 'Insta-Dri Top Coat' - £5.99 from Boots

Ok, so I never thought I would say this but I think this topcoat has knocked my Seche Vite off the top spot. I found that after a while, my seche vite got a bit gloopy and harder to use. Whereas, this topcoat is easy to work with and in my opinion it dries faster than Seche Vite, plus, it is much more affordable which is always a bonus!!



Johnson's 'Cotton Buds' - I can't find a link online

I know this is a bit of a random favourite but I have been loving these for cleaning up after a manicure. I really like the Boots Cosmetic Tip Buds however I think these have a more precise tip which is much better. I also feel like they are more sturdy than the Boots ones.


 Hope you enjoyed this. I'd love it if you'd check out my Upcoming Posts post to see what I have planned for my lovely little blog :)


Thanks for reading.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...