Monday 8 October 2012

Nail Of The Day: Sparkly Red

I was feeling a little festive today and wanted to reflect this on my nails. I love how these feel very Christmassy however they are also very Autumnal so I don't look like a complete fool - for example, if I had reindeers on my nails, which I am planning on doing by the way :)


Base Coat - OPI 'Matte Nail Envy' - £8.49 from Amazon
1st Red Colour - Colour Club 'Red-ical Gypsy' - £4.63 (Item + Postage) from eBay
2nd Red Colour - 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish 'Ruby Dazzle - £2.99 from Boots
Top Coat - Sally Hansen 'Insta-Dri Top Coat - £5.99 from Boots





I absolutely red wine, vampy colours for Autumn and I cannot wait to wear this for Christmas! Tell me what you think of my mani in the comments.


Thanks for reading.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I honestly couldn't live without my 'nail envy' basecoat, so glad I'm not the only one! Absolutely love these nails, so festive! Definitely going to have to do this myself!


    - krstyvns.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...