Sunday 14 October 2012

Guest Bloggers & Advertising!

Hey everyone, 

Today's post is not going to be very long, or normal for that matter. 

I am going to Mexico and Arizona next Saturday and would love some of you guys to guest post on my blog if you'd like to. 



If you are interested, please email me at passionformakeup11@gmail.com so I can discuss it further with you!

I would love it if you could email by Wednesday 17th or Thursday 18th and all blog posts would need to be sent to me by Saturday 20th. 

Of course, all guest posts would be linked back to your blog, much like my recent guest post by Emily from One Way Beauty, so it is also a good way of advertising your blog!!

That leads onto my next point - Advertising!

Basically, I wanted to ask everyone if they would be interested in me offering advertising space on my blog? 

I haven't decided what my rates would be yet or what packages I would offer, however, the rates will be very reasonable, and I am open to any suggestions in the comments or by email!

Sorry for the random nature of this post, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

Thanks for reading.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...