Friday 12 October 2012

Glossybox: September 2012

Right, I know I know, you have probably seen all the September glossyboxes you want to see, and it is no longer September, however, mine was lost in transit so you can see another one!! 

First of all, I think we can all agree that the September box was beautiful - well done Maggie Li!


Now, to be honest, after seeing other people's September boxes, I wasn't entirely won over and to be honest, wasn't expecting much from my box.

However, when I got my box, I think I got some pretty good products and there is only one that I won't try - the Olay 'Wrinkle Reducing Complex' which I am going to be giving to my Mum or Gran.

Top Row of goodies -
Rodial 'Glamoxy Snake Serum' - 2 x 1ml - £29.00 for 10 x 1ml from Rodial
Rodial '5 Minute Facial' - 2 x 1ml - £10.95 for 10 x 1ml from Rodial
Lady Gaga 'Fame Black Fluid Fragrance' - 1.2ml sample - £32.00 for 50ml from Boots

Bottom Row of goodies -
Sexy Hair 'Spray and Play Hairspray' - 50ml sample - £8.56 for 300ml from Active Beauty
Olay Regenerist 'Wrinkle Relaxing Complex' - 7ml sample - £29.99 for 50ml from Boots
Balance Me 'Wonder Eye Cream' - 7ml sample - £20.00 for 15ml from Balance Me


So, according to my calculations, the total of my September box came to:

£23.72


I am looking forward to trying these products, particularly the hairspray and eye cream. If you would like to see a review of any of the products, leave a comment. 


Thanks for reading.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...