Sunday 21 October 2012

Airplane Beauty Essentials + Mini Haul!

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted for a few days but I will have a post up every other day this week (and hopefully next week) as I am writing a few as I am sitting here on the plane. Oh how I love my iPad!

Ok, so today, I am going to show you the beauty items I took on the plane.


Simple 'Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes' - £1.29 from Boots

Cuticura Hand Sanitizer - £2.75 from Boots

Clinique 'All About Eyes' Eye Cream - £24.00 from Boots

Simple 'Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Mouisturiser' - £1.52 from Boots

Burt's Bees 'Refreshing Lip Balm with Grapefruit' - £3.69 from Burt's Bees

Dr Jart 'Regenrating BB Cream' - £21.00 from Boots

Rimmel 'Stay Matte Powder' - £3.99 from Boots

Sigma 'Breakfast with Audrey' and 'Miss Taylor' Retractable Kabuki Brushes - No link online

Kleenex 'Shine Absorbing Sheets' - £1.49 (normally £2.99) from Superdrug

Rimmel 'Volume Flash Mascara' - £5.99 from Superdrug

Burberry 'Body' Perfume Sample - £39.99 for 35ml from theperfumeshop


At the airport, my mum bought me the Marc Jacobs 'Dot' perfume which I had been wanting ever since I first saw it. As you may have seen in my Perfume Collection post I am ever so slightly obsessed with Marc Jacobs perfumes so this is a lovely addition to my collection!

She also bought my sister and I two eyeko mascaras which I am very excited to try!


Hope you enjoyed seeing my airplane beauty essentials and looking at my mini airport haul.


As I am finishing off this post, this is my view. I am so lucky!


Thanks for reading.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I really wanna try the Berts Bee lip balm and the Kleenex absorbing sheets! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...