Sorry for no post yesterday, my Dad's family are down so I went for lunch with them and I just didn't have any time to write something up for you all!!
Anyway, today I am doing a review on the YSL Sheer Candy Lipstick in #4. Hope you enjoy!
YSL Sheer Candy Lipstick 'Number 4' - £23.50 from Debenhams
- Hydrating. This lipstick feels like a lipbalm on the lips.
- Packaging. The tube is silver with the Yves Saint Laurent logo in gold. It also has the colour of the lipstick on the outside which is also a nice feature. The tube feels heavy and luxurious. I am in love with the packaging!
- Scent/Taste. All YSL lip products smell amazing. They smell like watermelons and kiwi and lovely fruits. They also taste like they smell!
- Colour range. There are 10 shades which range from nude to berry. A colour to suit everyone!
- Price. At £23.50 a tube, it is extremely expensive. However, I have had mine for a while and I don't feel like I have used much at all (I use it at least once a week, reapplying throughout the day.. You also have to take into account the packaging which is very snazzy and luxurious. You wouldn't mind pulling this out of your handbag thats for sure!!
- Staying power. I feel like I have to reapply this more than other lipsticks. That could be because they taste amazing though - I can't help but lick them off!
Packaging - 5/5
Luxury - That's all I'm saying.
Product - 4/5
Easy to use. Good colour selection. Awesome scent.
Price - 2/5
I feel like there must be better sheer lipsticks out there for a much cheaper price. However, the packaging is so amazing. It depends if you want to pay that sort of money..
Thanks for reading.