Wednesday 15 August 2012

Eyebrow Threading

Today, I went to my local shopping centre to number 1, get a sports bra and number 2, have my eyebrows threaded.

I kind of hoped my eyebrows would look exactly like Lucy Hale's eyebrows. However, as I am blonde and my eyebrows are pretty crap, they did not.. But hey, who loves Pretty Little Liars!?!?

Anyway, the whole experience was pretty good. It definitely hurt more than I expected it to and my eyes watered so it messed up my makeup but from the results, it was worth it. Oh and also, expect to have red marks where you had the threading. Mine was particularly bad but only lasted about 2 hours so I didn't mind too much. 

At the place I got it done it cost £15.00 which I don't think is too bad considering it is supposed to last a lot longer than plucking and waxing. Also, now, after having it done, I think I would be able to pluck them myself when needed. They were pretty unruly before.

Has anyone else had their eyebrows threaded and if so, what did you think of the results?

Here is a photo of my new sports bra. I intend to start exercising daily so am going to start doing fairly regular posts on fitness so stay tuned for those. 

Also, whilst shopping, I smelt Marc Jacobs' new 'Dot' perfume and it is definitely on my list for the airport when I go away in October. It smelt amazing. I thought I smelt some grapefruit but I could be wrong..

Panache Sports Bra - £35.00 from Bravissimo


Thanks for reading.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I had my eyebrows threaded the other week and I love them! It didn't hurt quite as much as I thought and the results are incredible! I used to have to pluck my eyebrows quite regularly but I don't have any hairs growing back at all :) I have just found your blog and it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had the opposite experience. I thought it hurt much more than I thought it would.
    However, I absolutely love how my eyebrows look so I'm hoping the more I get them threaded, the less it will hurt!!

    Thank you so much.

    X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...