Monday 16 July 2012

Nail Of The Day: Colour Blocking!

I decided to do something a little different with my nails today and I think I like it but I'm not too sure; tell me what you think!!

Anyway, I normally paint my nails one solid colour or do one accent nail on each hand but I have never tried this trend before. I first saw this on EG Nails It and loved the effect that no nail colour is the same on opposite hands (if that makes sense..) 

I went with a muted grey colour and a neon highlighter pink colour.


On my left hand I painted the nails of my ring and middle finger neon pink and the other nails grey.


On my right hand I painted the nails of my ring finger and middle finger grey and the other nails neon pink.

Base coat - OPI Matte Nail Envy - Buy here
Neon pink colour - Models Own 'Bubble Gum' - Buy here
Grey colour - NYC 'Sidewalkers' - Buy here
Top coat - Seche Vite - Buy here

Thanks for reading. xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...