Sunday 15 July 2012

Boots Haul - 15.07.12

So, I might have taken advantage of the 3 for £10 offer in Boots recently.. :)

I really wanted to try out a sea salt spray to use during the Summer months and didn't really fancy forking out almost £20 for Bumble and Bumble's 'Surf Spray'. So instead, I picked up the Toni and Guy 'Sea Salt Texturising Spray' and Umberto Giannini's 'Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray'. I am planning on doing a review on each and a comparison between the two when I have been able to properly test them out.

I also purchased the Charles Worthington 'Hair Healer' which is a gel consistency leave-in conditioner which contains Argan Oil. Honestly, this stuff smells freaking awesome. I will also be reviewing this product but am pretty sure I'm going to LOVE it as it made my hair feel like silk after I used it yesterday!



I think I'm going to have to go back to boots and buy more products whilst this offer is on because it makes professional haircare products vaguely affordable!!

Thanks for reading. xoxo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...