Saturday 16 February 2013

Haul: Boots, Superdrug, ELF

 Hey guys,

I have a haul for you today. It's a long post, so brace yourselves - Hope you enjoy :)


 Superdrug:

I got these on a deal. They were 99p each which is awesome!! (This deal ended) I absolutely love the shine absorbing sheets and have repurchased them a few times, so I wanted to try out some other products.


Maybelline 'The Rocket' Mascara - was £5.99, now £7.99

I can't wait to try out this mascara. It has been all over youtube and numerous beauty blogs. I will let you know what I think of this mascara and whether it lives up to the hype.


Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck' Perfume - £22.00 for 100ml (now on a deal for £19.00)

I absolutely loved this fragrance from the first time I smelt it in Arizona. I couldn't resist buying this when I saw how much it was. It was on a deal, which it still is (but it's now cheaper!!) and the 50ml was more expensive than the 100ml, crazy I know... Anyway, you should check this out if you get a chance; it is more of a Summery scent but I love it!



I tried this last night and I love the buttery texture, but I don't love having to stick my finger in the pot. It smells quite artificial too, but it did make my lips feel amazing so that's a bonus!!



This is for after PE at school - always good to have (plus, I really like the smell of this, it's very fresh and clean smelling).


Boots:

This is also something I have wanted to try since I first saw them on Fleur De Force's blog. This shade is very bright, so it's perfect for Spring / Summer!!



I really needed a new waterproof mascara and this had pretty good reviews, and wasn't too pricey, so I picked it up.



This is the 3rd time I have repurchased this moisturiser. I love it, that's all I'm going to say!! I will do a review on this if anyone would like one?


Effaclar - Foaming Gel Cleanser - Bought on 2 for £15 deal (£10.21 when bought alone)

Love this stuff!! I'm not entirely out of my last tube, but I decided I wanted to keep one in the shower.. This cleanser lasts so long so it's amazing value for money!!


Effaclar - A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector - Bought on 2 for £15 deal (£9.19 when bought alone)

This is also a repurchase. La Roche-Posay products have done wonders for my skin. I definitely recommend the brand!


L'oréal - EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner - £5.99 each (3 for 2)

I needed some new shampoo and conditioner and really wanted to try a non sulfate shampoo, so I picked up these. I don't love the smell but I haven't used these yet so I don't know how they perform on my hair..



I don't have anything to say about this yet... If it's mind-blowing I'll let you know!


ELF (Eyes Lips Face):

This is fairly thick but it seems to be a great texture.



I bought these thinking there were only two. It was a pleasant surprise when I found out there were four in the pack. I think this is great value and they seem like they're good quality.


Miscellaneous (i.e. from Mum)

My Mum went shopping the other day and bought my sister and I this mascara in a duo pack. I can't wait to try this.



My mum bought both my sister and I a Wildfox sparkle heart jumper for Valentine's Day. I was so surprised, and I am absolutely in love with my jumper. It is so adorable, and so soft!!!! I am a very lucky girl. Thanks mum!!



Wow, that was a long one!! Hope you all enjoyed this haul.

Thanks for reading.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The Rocket mascara looks really good, and I was also wondering where you got ELF products from? because I live in the UK and I can't seem to find it anywhere! xx

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really good mascara - I bought the ELF products online - they often have free shipping over a certain price - they are having 60% off their entire product line right now too so you should check it out! X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...