Thursday 15 November 2012

NOTD: Children In Need Nails

Just a quick one today guys. I just wanted to show you my Pudsey nails! We had mufti day today at sixth form and I decided to paint my nails for Children in Need.

Hope you like them, and I would love to see any other Children in Need inspired nails so make sure to email them to me or send them to me on twitter, and I would love to feature them on my blog!!

 

Tell me what you think of my nails in the comments section. Will any of you be watching Children in Need tomorrow night? I know I will!

 

 

Thanks for reading.

 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing! :)

    Should offer them to others to raise money!

    Stephanie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great. These are the first children in need nails I have seen, wonderful idea.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I would have done Stephanie, if only they didn't take so long to dry in between coats..

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me Hattie, am painting this when next i visit the salon.Its pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...