Tuesday 24 July 2012

Haul - Topshop, H&M and Boots - 24/07/12


Topshop: Jewellery
Rose Gold Triangle Ring - £5.00 from Topshop

I completely fell in love with this ring. It is rose gold for one but it is also super simple so I feel like I could wear it with absolutely anything!


H&M: Jewellery + Random!
Rose Gold Earrings - £3.99

I also loved these earrings because I thought they were kind of unique. They were also rose gold and very simple so could be worn with anything. 

Mini Lint Roller - how cute! - £1.20 (I think)

I cannot find the receipt so I think this was £1.20, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I have 4 white dogs and a ginger cat so I am always covered in dog or cat hair. So I felt like this would be really useful to carry around in my bag and I bought another one to take to school too.

Boots: Skincare and Tools
La Roche-Posay - Effaclar Duo - £13.00 from Boots

I am really excited to try this as I have heard such good things. I am going to start using this tonight so if anyone has used it before I would love to hear how it performed!





Real Techniques - Blush Brush - £9.99 from Boots

This brush and the powder brush are SO soft!! I cannot wait to apply my makeup with them tomorrow morning! I already have a MAC '129' brush (which was £26 from MAC) but I really liked this brush and hey, you can never have too many makeup brushes right!!




Real Techniques - Powder Brush - £12.99 from Boots
I already have the Sigma 'F30' brush (which is $19 or £12.23 from Sigma) which I use for powder but I use this every day that I wear makeup so I really needed another one for when my Sigma one was drying etc etc.. Anyway, this brush is also extremely soft!



Laura Mercier: Makeup
Whilst shopping, I also picked up a sample of Laura Mercier's 'Oil Free Supreme Foundation' to try out. I got it in the shade Porcelain Ivory. A bottle of this is normally £33.00 and can be purchased from Space NK. I wanted to get a sample first because of the insanely steep price tag. But if I like it, I may be purchasing this foundation!


Hope you enjoyed my haul. If you would like to see an individual blog post on any of the products I purchased then leave a comment below!!

Thanks for reading. xoxo


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. seems like you bought all the good stuff!
    I like your blog
    xoxo from Italy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...