Wednesday 25 July 2012

Burt's Bees Lip Balm - Review

This is definitely the best, most effective lip balm I have ever used! 

I have two different types of this balm. I have it in Honey and in Mango.

Burt's Bees 'Lip Balm with Mango Butter' - Buy from Boots for £3.69

Burt's Bees 'Honey Lip Balm' - Buy from Boots for £3.69

I honestly don't have a preference out of these two. They are both equally moisturising and nourishing! I think the Mango one glides onto the lips more smoothly and is more glossy in general. The Honey one goes onto the lips smoothly as well but I feel like it looks more matte on the lips which I like because it looks really natural. Since I have used these lip balms, my lips have felt super smooth and have not chapped at all like they normally tend to occasionally. 

These lip balms also last a long time. I have been using them for about 2 months and they have barely gone down at all.

I really want to buy the pomegranate and acai lip balms too but I am going to wait until I have used these for a bit longer because I don't really need 4 lip balms right now do I?

I also want to try Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms, so leave a comment if you've tried them!!

Thanks for reading. xoxo


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...