Saturday 15 September 2012

Nail Tutorial: Braided Mani!

Ok, well.. Where do I begin. I had already published this post a few days ago.. I don't know if any of you saw it but basically, after about an hour or two, the post was nowhere to be seen..
It is very annoying because now I have to redo the entire post. Let me know if anyone else have experienced a problem like this with blogger, and tell me what you did about it.

Anyway, onto the tutorial. I did it slightly differently this time of tell me if you prefer this tutorial to previous ones, e.g. Galaxy Nail Tutorial.


1. Protect your natural nails with a base coat.

2. Follow the image below to get beautiful braided nails.

I hope the photo is easy to follow. If it isn't, I would be happy to do another tutorial, just let me know!!

Also, as a side note, you don't need to wait until each stripe is completely dry, just wait until they are tacky. That way they won't all join together.

3. Finally, protect your design and add some shine with a top coat.


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you recreate it, make sure to send me a photo on twitter or by email.

Thanks for reading.




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking I'd seen this post before - must've been before it disappeared. That's so strange and really annoying that you had to write it all up again! Those nails look amazing though and it doesn't seem too difficult so I might give it a go! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...