Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Liebster Blog Award


Anna from And This Little Piggy has kindly awarded me the Liebster Blog Award for small blogs with less than 200 followers. Thank you Anna and here are the rules!



1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions to be answered by the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Go on their page and tell them you have awarded them the award.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


So, firstly 11 things about me are:

1. I am studying Law, Psychology and Biology at A2 Level. 
2. I currently have no clue what I want to study at university.
3. My favourite colour is pink!
4. I enjoy reading. I am currently reading 'Fracture' by Megan Miranda.
5. I love photography and own a Canon EOS 550D (which is what I use to take my blog photos).
6. I have 4 dogs and a cat.
7. I am currently learning to drive :)
8. I love to shop, hence the crazy number of haul posts.
9. I wear jeans pretty much every day.
10. I have an iPhone 4 and I love it!
11. I have a lovely younger sister and two step-brothers. 


Here are the questions that And This Little Piggy set for me to answer:


1.What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Definitely chocolate ice-cream :)

2. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I have my hair highlighted but I have never died my whole head a different colour.

3. What's your favourite makeup brand?
Revlon or MAC I can't decide.

4. What's your favourite place to shop?
I love H&M and Zara. 

5. What's your favourite book?
Oooh this one's tough. I would have to say 'The Surgeon' by Tess Gerritsen.

6.What's your top band/singer?
I love listening to Carrie Underwood at the moment, she's awesome!

7.What did you eat for your last meal?
I had lasagne for lunch at Carluccio's :)

8. Flats or High Heels?
Flats, I can barely walk in heels.

9.What's your favourite holiday destination?
LA. I am going in October again. I cannot wait!!!

10. Who is your favourite person to watch on Youtube?
Hmm, I love watching Louise from Spinkle Of Glitter, Zoe from Zoella, Fleur from Fleur De Force. There are so many people I love to watch but I can't mention all of them!!

11. What's your favourite telly programme?
Pretty Little Liars (and Dexter!)


Now, here are my questions for the people I tag:

1. What kind of chocolate do you like, i.e. White, milk or dark?
2. What is one product you couldn't live without?
3. What is your favourite magazine?
4. If you could buy one designer item what would it be?
5. Which season do you prefer?
6. What is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
7. What is your favourite book, film and TV show?
8. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be?
9. What's your favourite food?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What are the first 3 websites you check every day?

So, the blogs I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to are:


Sorry it's not 11 but lots of people have more than 200 followers! Anyway, if you don't then I tag you!!

Thanks for reading. xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...