Sunday 12 August 2012

Styling Sunday - Burgundy Bliss

Burgundy is one of my favourite trends for Autumn/Fall. I simply love the colour, it's beautiful. I can't wait to wear darker colours. Autumn and Winter are definitely my favourite seasons! Here are a few things I found that would be awesome for Autumn.


1. River Island - Burgundy Ponti Skater Skirt - £16.00 from River Island
2. Topshop - Nail Polish 'Ruthless' - £5.00 from Topshop
3. ASOS - ATHENS Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots - £50.00 from ASOS
4. Clinique - Almost Lipstick 'Black Honey' - £16.50 from Clinique
5. H&M - Jumper 'Burgundy' - £14.99 from H&M
6. MAC - Eyeshadow 'Sketch' - £12.00 from MAC

Tell me what trend you're loving for Autumn!

Thanks for reading.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. love the skirt xx

    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your blog! Your so talented! :)

    Check out my blog?

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it would be really cute with a plain white tee or maybe a white lacy top!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyeshadow is to die for! I think it would be great as a crease color with a nude shadow... Do you think you could do a tutorial?

    Also, I just put up a post about back to school, check it out for me? Your blog is FANTASTIC... I would love input from a legitimate blogger :) XOXO
    Meghan :)

    Mainlymeghan.blogspot.com

    P.s. I have some questions about blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't own that shadow but I might own something similar and if not I will buy one, so yes of course I'll do a tutorial. I absolutely love when people request blog posts it's awesome.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. picked up a few of those jumpers at H&M! have a bright orange and navy! Really nice! Get it!
    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have both of those too :) I love wearing them with jeans, they are by far my favourite jumpers. I am going to buy the burgundy one next time I go shopping because they are such good value. Thanks for commenting!

    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...