Friday 31 August 2012

Haul - Gap, H&M, Boots, Superdrug & More - 29/08/12

This is going to be a long post. I went shopping for school supplies and clothes for sixth form (I am going into Year 13). Hauls have been requested a fair bit so I hope you like this one!!

WHSmith: 

 100 Plain 6x4" Record Cards - £2.29 from WHSmith
100 Pastel 6x4" Record Cards - £2.89 from WHSmith

 Papermate Flexigrip Black Ink Ballpoint Pens - £6.49 from WHSmith
Papermate Non-Stop Mechanical Pencils - £5.19 from WHSmith
Tablet Eraser - No link online

Staedtler Triplus Fineliners - £13.72 from Amazon
Extra Spearmint Chewing Gum - Can be found anywhere..

Look how lovely they look. I love school supplies!! :)

Paperchase: 

Candy Kingdom Sticky Note Pack - £3.00 from Paperchase
Daydream Purse Pencil Case - £5.00 from Paperchase
Daydreamer Tin of 12 Binder Clips - £3.00 from Paperchase
New York Travel Card Case - £2.50 from Paperchase


Photo Holder 10x15cm - £2.00 from Paperchase - I bought 5 of these because I use them to store all my index cards for school.

Candy A5 Glitter Notebook - £5.00 from Paperchase
Oh my gosh. I saw this and it was actually calling my name. How frisking adorable is this! It's a pink glittery notebook with cute cartoons on the front. The lining is neon pink with white polka dots and the lines in the notebook are pink. I'm sorry, but you can't not love this notebook. I think I'm going to use this as my blog book to write down all my ideas!!


Department Store: 

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head 'Normal' - £21.00 from Feel Unique
Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit - £3.69 from Burt's Bees 

Boots: 

La Roche-Posay 'Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector' - £9.19 from Boots
La Roche-Posay 'Effaclar Cleanser' - £10.21 from Boots

Mitchum 'Shower Fresh Deodorant' - I bought 2 for £4 (normally £2.99 each) from Boots
Nivea 'Black & White' - Couldn't find a link for the mini deodorant - Big size: £2.10 from Boots
(I know, this is really interesting right!!)

Botanics 'Shine Away Mattifying Day Cream' - £3.33 (normally £4.99) from Boots
I still have half a pot of this left but I love it so much I decided to pick up another while they were still 1/3 off. I will be doing a review of this day cream very soon!


Superdrug: 

Kleenex 'Shine Absorbing Sheets' - £2.99 each from Superdrug
Look Nail Pop 'Sequin Effect' - £5.00 from Superdrug

How pretty is it!??!


H&M:

Jumper - £7.99 from H&M

Jumper - £14.99 from H&M

Jumper - £14.99 from H&M


M&S: 

Selected jumpers were 2 for £20 so I picked up 2 for school.

V-Neck Plain Jumper - £14.00 (without the deal) from M&S

Cashmillion Long Sleeve Striped Jumper - £17.50 (without the deal) from M&S


Gap: 

Solid V-Neck Cardigan - £22.46 from Gap


Jigsaw: 

Sorry, I couldn't find a link online for this and I can't remember how much it was..

So, that's it for my haul.. Gosh that was a long one!

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reading.

Pin It

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...