As you can see, I have three of Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I have the colours 'Honey', 'Lovesick' and 'Romantic'. These are available from Boots and Superdrug at the introductory price of£5.99 (they will be £7.99 so go and check these out while they are £2 off!)
- Purse friendly (they are considerably cheaper than Clinique Chubby Sticks)
- Packaging is good, they twist up rather than needing to be sharpened!
- Moisturising. I don't need to apply a lipbalm beforehand.
- Long lasting. The staying power is as a stain should be.
- Scent. I personally am not keen on the minty scent however know others who are so it is just a matter of personal preference.
- The moisturising feeling tends to only last around 30 minutes so you need to keep reapplying for the moisturising feeling.
- The colour selection wasn't amazing. The only other one I may pick up is 'Crush' which would be lovely in Autumn and Winter.
Packaging - 5/5
Wouldn't mind pulling one of these out of my handbag!!
Product - 4/5
For a 'balm' they could be a bit more moisturising.
Price - 4/5
At £5.99 they are very good value for money, don't know if I consider £7.99 too steep though.
Thanks for reading. xoxo